Sunday, November 24, 2013

Stuff inspires me ….



Hi everyone!
It’s quite a long time we haven’t met each other, but  it’s about lack of time. Anytime anywhere I ‘m always ready for talking about fashion, cause I’m obsessed with it..
I’m gonna write about stuff that inspires me. Chanel, Mcqueen, Celine, Gucci, Prada, Ellie Saab, Emilio Pucci and the list is endless, what are they? BRANDs yea?
Actually they are the people who  are gifted with extreme sense of creativity and luxury taste.
Me and my best friend Ruus are always looking through their new collections, observe new details they offer, discuss how will their usage work in Georgia and this gives us motivation to make our looks slightly similar to our favorite brands.
Now we’re preparing for winter, it’s time for being warm and comfortable, with trendy coats and boots.
So, wish you great pleasure to look at the photos from the brand runaways and fashion weeks FOR 2014
I highly recommend you to  take into consideration the tendencies, styles and details they offer us and make your daily look more inspiring and fashionable…
Chanel 
 Ellie Saab
   

Kenzo 

Prada 
 Stella Mccartni

 Valentino
 YSL


Wish you having  everyday trendy look!! =)

Your Marika

No comments:

Post a Comment