Thursday, September 5, 2013

Back To School

Going back to school - for someone this is nightmare after sunny and careless summer. But for me  it was time to buy new things . I was looking forward to it. I also liked to observe what others wore and realize how style of a person changes from time to time, from school to university and so on.... our wardrobe changes totally when we are getting ready for school/


heels are changed by keds and ballet flats.



what about hairstyle ???



Bags remain as most important accessories. 




And last! we should think a lot what to ware at school because style is a way to say who yo are without having to speak. 
                                                                                                                    
                                                                     XOXO RUSO




2 comments:

  1. Dear, I am happy to tell you that I have nominated you for the "Liebster Award Tag". Have a look on my blog.

    Xoxo ♥ Johanna
    http://fall4me-byjk.blogspot.de/2013/09/and-liebster-award-tag-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete